"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."
--Sylvia Plath

Sunday, February 7, 2010

fellas, move to Chapel Hill, N.C.

I am currently taking a class about Interpersonal Relationships, so I am especially interested in news articles related to the subject.

While I found this article hilarious, at the same time I was also disappointed with the low standards of the NCU female students.
As for a man’s cheating, “that’s a thing that girls let slide, because you have to,” said Emily , a junior at North Carolina. “If you don’t let it slide, you don’t have a boyfriend.”

Higher Ratio of women to men+college campus+ booze= casual hookups and lower commitment levels. BIG surprise there.

Praise the lord that of UT's student body, 51.93% is female.

**disclaimer- while this ratio provides better odds of becoming involved in a committed relationship, it does not guarantee that, hypothetically speaking, if you surprise your significant other with a breakfast burrito one morning, you will not find another girl in his bed. Needless to say, I am not currently dating a UT boy. no offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers